About the Client
Our client is an international consumer finance provider, he focuses on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a new colleague for our IT Security team! Do not hesitate and become a member of our team and take over responsibility for wide variety of security tasks. Are you a skilled IT Security professional looking for a new, international challenge while working with the newest technologies? Let us know!
• Be responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
• Be responsible for system security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
• Ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the defined standards.
• Ensure compliance of IT Security Policies.
• Provide support in security management and security architect standards and documentation.
• Manage security policies and configuration such as SIEM, DLP, IPS/IDS etc.
• Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to security configuration.
• University degree ideally with the focus on IT security or networking (at least Bachelor’s)
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
• At least 3 years experiences in IT security area.
• Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture.
• Advanced knowledge of IT Security monitoring system (SIEM, Flow Monitoring, etc)
• Experience with secure code review and
• Experience in the design, planning, implementation, tuning, configuration, maintenance, and enhancement of IT security technologies and processes.
• In-depth knowledge of information security technologies/areas on administrator/architecture level such as (SIEM, DLP, IPS/IDS, Network Security, etc).
• Security certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, and CEH) is a plus.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task.
• Openness for discussion on different opinions.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Willingness to travel.
Nice to Have Skills