About the Client
Our client is an international finance provider, he focuses on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history.
About the Role
Right now, we are happy to welcome skilled our new Team Leader.
The main task is to drive the team in perspective of people management such as carrer planning, development, mentoring and coaching; task management together with its proper assignement, evaluation and results communication to the Department Lead and Head of Group IT Security; and team vision delivery in line with assigned KPIs and IT Strategy. Team Lead also plan and justify any required investments related to Network area and ensure reliable consumption of approved budget.
• High school, recommended University degree
• At least 6+ years experience in Network Datacenter and Design
• At least 2+ years experience with Security, System administration and basic IT tools in DC
• At least 2+ years experience as Network Architect
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• Knowledge of principles of IT systems, Network architecture
• Knowledge of CCNP level is must, additionally CCDP or CCDE welcomed
• Experience with some of the tools and technologies for process modeling, BI, Middleware, Enterprise architecture, data optimization and so on.
• Understand business priorities that impact the target IT Network architecture.
• Experience architecting scalable, diverse, and complex networks.
• Understanding of server architecture, system administration, and security.
• Experience working in a project-based environment, including the ability to report on project status, evaluate project risks, and escalate project issues.
Nice to Have Skills