About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cyber crime. Our client is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for experienced IT Analyst who will cover all aspects of MDM solutions
- Analyse and translate business requirements into functional specifications, covering all aspects of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions, including business processes, data models, information governance and data quality
- Own and handle incidents, problems and change requests for assigned topics. Define and perform data quality checks and follow-up with data owners
- Contribute to governance committees and actively participate in prioritization and release planning
- Support rollouts, including communication with clients, coordination of user acceptance tests and user trainings
- Ensure smooth teamwork between business requestors and the MDM platform engineers
- You have a bachelor's degree in information management, Computer Science or equal
- You have 3+ years of work experience as Business Analyst, Data Analyst or MDM Functional Specialist
- You have good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- You have strong analytical, requirements gathering, solution designing and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable with SQL for Oracle/DB2 to perform data analysis as required.
- You have very strong data modeling skills
- You have worked in a MDM team/function.
- You have experience of working with globally dispersed teams in an agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- You are comfortable in working with Microsoft Office products
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of EBX MDM