About the Client
Our client provides risk transfer solutions to large and mid-sized corporations around the world. Its innovative, highly customised products and standard insurance covers help to make businesses more resilient, while its industry-leading claims service provides additional peace of mind.
About the Role
As Business Analyst in iptiQ, you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, specifying and creating functional requirements and put them in the user story format for the development to start, this requires close interaction with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Operations, Sales & Marketing, external partners…etc.), peer business analysts, solution architects and development teams. You will facilitate requirement gathering sessions/workshops, applying problem-solving and interviewing techniques to translate client needs into technical requirements.
Gather quality user requirements through workshops, use cases, scenarios, questionnaires and other methods.
Collaborate with Business and IT teams to refine requirements, build diagrams and data flows providing clear specification to developers and project team.
Translate conceptual business requirements into functional requirements, ensuring consistency and comprehensibility to all parties.
Manage and analyze requirements for completeness, tracking changes and potential improvements to the product.
Track the status of requirements, enforce and redefine as necessary.
Work with iptiQ project team and clients to understand needs, vision and scope of the project.
Work closely with testing team to ensure clarity on acceptance criteria and help defining the best testing strategy.
Work with Product Owner and client to prioritize the requirements accordingly.
Lead the requirement gathering/review sessions internally and/or with the client.
Ensure that new or changed requirements are properly documented and signed-off.
Transform the business requirements into user stories for developers to work on.
- [Mandatory] Minimum 3 years' experience as IT Business Analyst
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Keen eye for details and holistic thinking – challenging current status-quo and proposing solutions
- Strong teamwork, demonstrating collaboration and good communication
- Ability to work under stress and with tight timelines.
- Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Hands on experience with Jira & Confluence tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office as well as UX/UI tools for wireframes, diagrams and data modeling,
- English – Fluent [Mandatory]
- Bachelor's degree in a IT related field.
- Having experience with the Scrum Master role is a big plus.
Nice to Have Skills