About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient.
About the Role
You will be responsible for analyzing, specifying and creating functional requirements, interacting closely with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Operations, Sales & Marketing), peer business analysts, solution architects and development teams. You will facilitate requirement gathering sessions/workshops, applying problem-solving and interviewing techniques to translate client needs into technical requirements.
- Gather quality user requirements through workshops, use cases, scenarios, questionnaires and other methods.
- Collaborate with Business and IT teams to refine requirements, build diagrams and data flows providing clear specification to developers and project team.
- Translate conceptual business requirements into functional requirements, ensuring consistency and comprehensibility to all parties.
- Manage and analyze requirements for completeness, tracking changes and potential improvements to the product.
- Track the status of requirements, enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Work with iptiQ project team and clients to understand needs, vision and scope of the project.
- Work closely with testing team to ensure clarity on acceptance criteria and help defining the best testing strategy.
- Work with Product Owner and client to prioritize the requirements accordingly.
- Lead the requirement gathering/review sessions internally and/or with the client.
- Facilitate requirement clarification/review sessions and/or ad-hoc discussions.
- Ensure that new or changed requirements are properly documented and signed-off.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Keen eye for details and holistic thinking – challenging current status-quo and proposing solutions
- Strong teamwork, demonstrating collaboration and good communication
- Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Business Analyst
- Proficient with Microsoft Office as well as UX/UI tools for wireframes, diagrams and data modeling
- English - Fluent
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have Skills