About the Client
Our client is the Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now operates not only at Czech republic, but also in Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Croatia.
About the Role
Let's contribute to client´s technology roadmap and act as a GUARDIAN of the TECHNOLOGY LANDSCAPE to ensure it develops in a structured and sustainable way! As client´s IT Architect you would be responsible for ensuring that the technology used to fulfill client´s business needs is fit-for-purpose, placed well for future technology plans and foreseeable business needs, and is efficient in terms of operations, maintenance and future development potential.
Does it sound like the right challenge for you?
Are you a sociable, persuasive and communicative personality?
Are you able to feel comfortable in changing technical environment with often incomplete requirements for change?
Then do not hesitate to let us know about you!
- Handle the assigned architectural area.
- Refine, document and communicate architectural principles.
- Participate in architectural design of individual projects.
- Ensure that the solutions designed within projects are architecturally sound.
- Contribute towards increasing the maturity of client´s IT architecture competence.
- Propose specific components and technologies which should be used for future development.
- Enforce and monitor the "agreed upon" policies and best practices through-out the organisation.
- Coordinate technical work with vendors.
- Play a role in the definition of modern IT development and operations processes (Agile, DevOps) proposing if, how and when such processes are appropriate, but also being aware when traditional processes are better suited.
- Experience as an IT Architect and/ or a Software Designer/ Developer (2+ years)
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
- Ability to document solutions, both in written form and using appropriate visual tools/ techniques (Visio, Enterprise Architect, UML ...)
- Knowledge of IT architecture and integration patterns and principles (e.g. SOA), SW design principles (e.g. OOD) and SW patterns
- Professional knowledge of one or more of the following areas: modern web front-end/back-end development, middleware/ESB, databases (incl. NoSQL), protocols/ interfaces commonly used in IT integration (e.g. SOAP, XML JSON, SQL, REST, Web Sockets)
Nice to Have Skills