About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for experienced iOS Developer.
As our client iOS Developer, you will implement new features for the banking platform, and when needed, change and extend existing features with refactoring. Your role is center-stage to the overall delivery process, assisting business analysts in specking new features, and working hand-in-hand with the design team to help create the best possible user experience.
- Several years of experience in iOS development within a dynamic Agile environment
- A toolkit-full of Swift expertise with some Objective C know-how on the side
- A healthy knowledge of Rest API, and source-code management using Git
- Ninja-like skills of refactoring and working with legacy code
- Seeing the poetry in clean, perfect code as you look to improve what is existing
- Having already started on the road from journeyman to master
- Being open-minded, dedicated and passionate about what you do
- Respecting the challenges that others deal with, while strive to help the team reach its goals and potential
- Having the nature to stand the heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
Nice to Have Skills