About the Client
Our client is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
Their Centre of Excellence in Brno is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistics and IT services to the UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses.
About the Role
The Brno Integration team provides end-to-end development, support and testing services across all the company’s IT departments. Production systems process 100s million messages yearly and our daily work only adds to this number.
The main purpose of our Integration systems is to create and support reusable services for all internal and some external systems to allow much needed data exchange in a vast enterprise network. Our client is now planning to extend their skillset to take over different challenges using other integration platforms company uses.
- Work directly with various Integration platforms and develop services in Java SE using Maven, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Linux, Jira, Confluence + other tools
- Be in touch with different enterprise systems (eCommerce, Retail, HR, etc.) and integration standards (REST, SOAP, JMS, JDBC, SFTP etc.)
- Play a key role in developing standards for automation and testing
- Cooperate closely with other team members and share successes and blockers
- Communicate with our colleagues from different parts of the world
- Be a part of enterprise integration
- Develop Integration interfaces using Java SE and Agile principles
- Get experience in SAP Process Integration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Google Apigee
- Get into the integration architecture, concepts and standards
- Ownership over interesting and evolving projects/products
- 2+ years of experience with Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience with XML/XSDs, CSV, JSON standard formats
- Experience with versioning systems and build automation
- Agile development experience is a big advantage
- You need to be willing to learn new things and solve technical problems
- You should have an inquiring mind and the ability to do a good research
- Ability to express ideas/requirements clearly within the team and across different teams and departments
- Your English is sufficient for communication with our overseas colleagues (B2 and higher)
Nice to Have Skills
- Development experience with Groovy and/or Node.JS is an advantage
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge is an advantage
- Apigee development experience is an advantage