About the Client
Our client is an IT company which is part of banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. More than 2,000 client´s IT experts and enthusiasts are the Digital Muscle of whole group. With top notch technology, drive the realization offers the group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a Integration Architect, who will be responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and supervision of activities related to the integration of client´s digital banking solution with both group IT services as well as third-party solutions, to meet the business goals.
You regularly align with major stakeholders on the evolution and development of the platform, cooperating closely with your IT and business peers, adding value to both technology and business domains.
You structure and drive the integration activities out of your strategic vision, in direct cooperation with product and project teams. You provide scalable solutions to problems, identify sustainable approaches, and critically challenge the status quo, providing constructive and pragmatic solutions. You monitor and assess relevant emerging trends, and evolve the architecture in line with the expectations of the stakeholders in a complex, multi-national financial industry environment.
In addition to the above, you bring a pragmatic and balanced approach to delivering sustainable technical quality, in line with the challenges of modern application development.
- You develop the architecture and integration standards
- You provide expert advice to product squads and project teams on use of integration, application and system architecture, focusing on best practices and industry standards
- Of your work with product squads and project teams, delivering architecture designs, technical specifications and implementation plans
- Of aligning implementation efforts across multiple products and technologies, including planning, progress tracking and stakeholder management
- You communicate project and product status to various levels of management
- Of partnering with leaders of other disciplines to ensure proposed solutions align with information, technology, infrastructure, business and security architectures
- Of willingness for occasional regional travel (CEE)
- You complete all other projects and duties as required or assigned
- BS degree in computer science (preferred) or similar field, with 5+ years of relevant work experience – ideally in the financial industry
- Familiarity with modern architecture approaches
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies, with a strong background in API design
- Rock-solid experience in Software Development & Architecture (Preferably JVM stack)
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and container platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes)
- Proven experience in managing relationships with business and IT teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A passion for all things tech and a drive to experiment with new technologies to see where they can benefit the business
- Able to stay hands-on while managing execution
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with cloud IaaS/PaaS (ideally AWS tech stack) a plus