About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1863, the our client operates through a network of around 80 offices globally. It is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.
About the Role
We are opening a new position to inspire change in insurance industry, make the world more resilient and play a pivotal role in the growth! We promise you the freedom and space you need to be creative, demonstrate your skills, and grow your expertise. This is an outstanding opportunity to become part of our growing team and co-shape the future of digital insurance.
You will be responsible for defining, analyzing, specifying requirements to empower implementation of an insurance as a service solution offering. You will facilitate problem solving sessions with our business clients, educate about standards and methodology and drive outcomes related to customer experience, data usage and scalability. Collaboration with domain specialists and cross-functional professionals (e.g. Platform Development, Operations, Underwriting, Claims, Sales & Marketing, etc.) is key for achieving outstanding results.
You are passioned about making a difference, constantly growing and improving, solving sophisticated challenges - as an Insurance Solution Designer your life will be full of opportunities.
Your responsibilities include
• Be a standout colleague and understand the needs, vision and scope of client projects.
• Facilitate client workshops and work across functions to drive business requirement gathering and gap analysis.
• Define processes, data flows and write clear user stories to enable successful and efficient implementation of our business solutions.
• Drive priorities for automation and data usage by identifying business capabilities that benefit the most.
• Ensure clarity on acceptance criteria and support achieving high quality delivery.
• 2+ years of demonstrated ability as Business Analyst in an agile software delivery organization, ideally within financial services.
• Passionate integrator of different needs with good communication skills.
• Confident workshop facilitator who drives effective teamwork.
• Hands on experience with agile tools like Jira, Confluence, Draw.io as well as experience in visually modelling processes.
• Continuous learner with eye for details and holistic thinking – challenging current status-quo and actively crafting solutions.
• Proficient English skills both spoken and written.
Agile practitioner proficiency is a plus.
Nice to Have Skills