About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
As a member of “Service Design – Collaboration” team you will design, develop, consult and maintain automation or business productivity solutions and tools in a very large global environment.
You will also act as a mentor to colleagues from other teams who do scripting or development and help form a community that shares knowledge and best practices.
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of your personal development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
• Pension plan contribution
The most important is the enthusiasm and willingness to develop oneself in this area of expertise.
• Advanced Powershell scripting knowledge – have developed complex scripts before
• Programming with MS SQL databases, SQL database design, familiarity with SQL Enterprise Studio
• Familiarity with common .NET class libraries, able to develop and update web applications using c#, asp.net etc
• Microsoft background, Office 365 administration, AD, AAD, Office 365 (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint)
• Ability to take a task and work on it with minimal supervision till completion
• Must enjoy coding, with mindset that "anything is possible, it's just code"
• Analytical thinking
Nice to Have Skills
• Development on PowerPlatform, experience creating canvas and model-driven apps
• Graph API
• Azure cloud concepts, Azure Functions,CosmosDB, EventGrid, etc
• PowerBI report development