About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
To provide day-to-day monitoring, support, operation and control of security infrastructure equipment, monitoring and management tools within the organization’s security infrastructure and its associated services (Cyber Defense Center).
This position is shift based!
• Perform detection, triage and escalation of security events/incidents.
• Monitors daily or weekly reports and security logs for unusual events.
• Provides second-level support and analysis during and after a security incident. (phishing campaigns, malware outbreaks, DoS attacks).
• Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
• Implement changes to security policies to mitigate existing and prevent future security incidents
• Coordinate and escalate incidents to appropriate support departments for complex reaction activities.
• Provide RUN support for security technologies (IPS, DDoS), handle incidents, perform changes, etc.
• Very good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP…)
• Packet analysis
• Fluent Linux/Windows administration
• Basic scripting (BASH, Python...)
• Good understanding of security technologies (Antivirus, Firewall, IPS...)
• Good overview of Information Security topics (encryption, authentication, vulnerability management etc.)
• Good team player
• Good English language skills
• Good communication and prioritization skills
• Experience in Information Security field
Nice to Have Skills
• Telecoms experience
• Good knowledge of at least one IPS technology (Snort, CheckPoint, Fortinet etc.)
• Knowledge of Web Application Firewall technology
• Penetration testing and forensics skills