About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients.
About the Role
Envision those millions of documents a global reinsurer generates when signing business, managing cashflow, evaluating risks and many more. We ensure that all employees keep important documents, store them securely and make them at the same time easily accessible whilst complying to all external and internal regulations.
• you get the opportunity to collaborate with all divisions of our client's company - Reinsurance, Insurance, Risk Management, Finance, IT, HR, etc.
• you consult internal clients from different business functions and countries on our processes, policies and guidelines with the goal to ensure that our client aligns with legal, regulatory and business requirements.
• you work with our client's core systems for managing the life-cycle of records. This includes implementation of related operational processes, understanding customer needs and correct interpretation and implementation of their requirements.
Wearing a black belt means for us that:
• you have experience in information management or information governance
• you have earned a university degree
• you are able to establish and sustain relationships with internal clients while maintaining the team's strategic focus
• you are solution- and service-oriented, always keeping the client in focus
• you have a "can do" attitude, you work independently and manage multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility
• you are a great teammate, willing to help the whole team grow
• you are fluent in English and you can explain complex concepts in an easy way
• you have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Nice to Have Skills
Have you already worked in an agile (SCRUM or Kanban) environment? That is a plus.