About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. They anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated QA manager to join technology team in the EMEA region. You will lead our effort to ensure that can deploy software frequently and safely across multiple teams. Helping set up vision, tools and metrics to ensure that we can keep growing as a company while never losing sight of quality.
Together with our technology teams you will focus on growing and enhancing the functional, end2end and performance automation frameworks, tooling, process, and methodologies. This position will work closely with test engineers, software developers, architects and leadership to accelerate the maturity of automation tools.
This position will report to the CTO.
- Lead quality and test automation and improve the automated testing coverage and quality.
- Lead our quality community across the organization to implement best practices, methodologies, and tooling
- Head our effort towards our goal of daily deployments in a safe and automated manner.
- Together with architects and peers drive adoption of modern CICD practices and tooling.
- Develop metrics with business to measure quality in terms of requirements and process coverage, setting targets and drive initiatives towards these
- Educate and evangelize testing and the frameworks throughout the Organization
- Together with business develop frameworks for verification and validation of business requirements through automated testing.
- Together with the teams develop goals, estimates and risk assessment for automation projects targets. Follow up on their implementation and report to senior management on where we are and where the teams are heading
- Support production releases and subsequent issue resolution and bring back learnings into the organization.
- Lead quality initiatives that allow us to accelerate growth through automation without scarifying quality
- Leverage your experience and expertise to continually improve our product, practice, and workplace.
- Passion for new technologies and automation
- BA/BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of test automation tools, processes and methodology covering end2end quality.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development industry with some focused on frequent software releases and test automation solutions
- 3+ years hands-on developing test solutions and framework for complex cloud solutions focused on increase rate of change, reducing maintenance cost and increasing reliability.
- Experience managing an automation or quality engineering team
- Experience working with continuous deployment and CI/CD software
- Built and supported an end-to-end test framework
- Good understanding of Quality process enforcement, continuous Integration, and Agile-
Nice to Have Skills