About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
About the Role
Envision those millions of documents a global reinsurer generates when signing new business, managing cashflow, evaluating risks and much more. How can we ensure all employees keep meaningful documents, store them securely and make them at the same time easily accessible whilst complying to all external and internal regulations?
As the product owner and lead of the agile team in information lifecycle management you will get the opportunity to shape the vision and strategy for this important topics. Together with the team you are the go-to expert community for internal customers in reinsurance, insurance, risk, finance, IT, HR, etc. You will consult internal clients from different business functions and regions on Records and Information Management, to ensure our client is aligned with legal, regulatory and business requirements worldwide.
We are a global team of Information and IT specialists providing outstanding services in the area of master data management, records management and digital and information governance. Our agile teams are setup across the products and services we are offering. We are looking for someone to join our management team to further develop the services around information lifecycle and takes care for the existing team and culture.
- A team of consultants and specialists, spread across multiple locations globally, driving the Information Lifecycle function
- We support in all steps of handling physical and electronic records including disposal, holds and other meaningful lifecycle activities.
- We are the main contact for our internal clients, business partners and technical people in regard to information lifecycle processes and knowledge.
We are working in an agile environment and living an open self-organized team culture.
- You are energized to consult and support internal clients in understanding and applying our client's Records Management Framework
- You want to analyse in depth existing processes and solutions and you are you willing to change and improve the experience of our customer
- You do not shy back from evaluating alternative options aiming at continuous improvement
- You are hardworking and feel empowered to drive new creative projects and initiatives for the success of the service, the customers and your team
- You are excited and motivated to communicate and work with international business communities and with various cultural and professional backgrounds
- You earned a Master's degree in Information Science, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- You thrive in developing people and provide career perspectives
Nice to Have Skills