About the Client
Our client is entertainment group that was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
About the Role
We are looking for someone interested in new technologies, someone who want to manage strategic international projects, someone who will take overall responsibility for the implementation of new products and services mainly/but not limited to business, technology and infrastructure area.
- responsible to manage the delivery of strategic international projects with the focus to complete the project goals in dedicated time, budget, scope and quality to satisfy project stakeholders.
- lead projects integrating third party products to internal systems and rolling out these products to national subsidiaries (Czech, Slovak, Poland, Romania, etc.). In cooperation with other departments (Legal, Procurement, Marketing and Technology) organize contract negotiations and drive vendor selections with the aim to support business, regulatory and technology requirements.
- manage specification of requirements for new services, for their certification and licensing according to the Czech law and for their integration to local client systems.
- follow client processes related to project management (such as procurement process, project management process, etc.).
- prepare and actualize project management plans and proactively manage the project tasks to meet the project milestones on time.
- lead cost estimating, contribute to a business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs.
- plan and manage internal resources allocated to the project.
- plan, monitor and control quality of project deliverables. Identify, monitor and control project risks.
- manage internal customer acceptance of the solution and his expectations in line with an agreed statement of work.
- responsible for project outcomes and for decisions taken within the project.
- +3yrs experience in project management in IT / SW development preferably in an international environment.
- capable of delivering projects in English
- willingness to travel – up to 15% of time
- orientation on project methodology and following simple principles is a must
- certification / professional training in project management (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is an advantage
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- very good technical and organizational skills
- result orientated, independent with a large personal drive
Nice to Have Skills