About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They delivers a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
About the Role
On our clients Quest for Top-Notch Reporting, the next challenge is the migration of all existing SAP systems to the latest, unified SAP platform, customized for our Business.
We are currently searching for an experienced General Ledger and Report to Record accountant with advanced SAP experience for Accounting Team Lead position.
If you have what it takes based on the description below and feel like a career in International Accounting Governance is your next step, don't hesitate and contact us.
- Act as Primary Contact and lead the team of Accounting Professionals in both personal (people management) and operational tasks (general ledger, accounting governance and closing activities, and in projects)
-Keep the good relationship and cooperation with the countries’ representatives, other departments and headquarter colleagues
- Support and coordinate Accounting Professionals during the SAP Project Implementation
- Drive process improvements and automation
- 8+ Years of Working Experience in General Ledger and Report to Record
- Competent IFRS and Slovak GAAP Knowledge
- In-depth know-how of SAP FI and CO
- English proficiency (B2+)
- Experience performing in an agile Development Organization
- Prioritization and Time-management Ability
- Leadership Predisposition to coordinate other team members
- Stress-resistance, Ability to handle Unforeseen Situations
- Strong Communication Skills through different Channels
- Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
- Independent Working Style and Stakeholder Mentality
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with process automation is an advantage