About the Client
A Czech company, which develops and customizes own financial systems for 10 top world markets.
About the Role
SW Engineer will be responsible to deliver working product/service, where working software is important but not only part. SW engineer cares about product/service end to end and cares about surrounding ecosystem.
- Contributing to requirement analysis. Using agile approach, contribute to analyses during discovery phase and during development phase as well.
- Driving design for responsible area. Always enrich requirements and solution proposal with low level design constrains and proposals.
- Developing of SW itself is significant part of the job. The added value comes from fact that he already contributed to analytical and design phase and also drive development with focus on easy run and maintenance.
- While this role is not directly specialized on Quality assurance, it is part of the role to maintain high quality of product. Therefore, from analysis to production he develops in the way that the product is testable and measurable.
- This role is also responsible to deliver product on productional environment in controlled way. Basically, that expect setup and usage of CI/CD and following QA and release process.
- Support production in active and reactive way.
Technologies expected to be used (deep knowledge is not necessary but beneficial):
- Java, Kotlin, Spring
- REST, GraphQL
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- BMPN (Camunda/Zeebe)
- DB (Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, ...) - basic level
- Professional experience at the similar job role
- Ability of individual logical thinking
- Team player capabilities (practical experience from work on team project)
- Good understanding of agile methodics and agile mindset is required.
- Capability to perform development in required technology, general capability to learn and switch to different technology as needed. Dev/Ops skills. Basic application architecture skills. Not all skills are required on expert level.
- General knowledge about general SW lifecycle, not just development, but also operation.
Nice to Have Skills