About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Join their development team, which is changing the way how Supply Chain works – from operations in warehouses to Track & Trace system for their Customers. They are looking for a Full Stack SW Engineer with DevOps skills, who will contribute to the development and delivery of business critical web and mobile IT solutions.
Within the team, they are using modern product development approaches, with focus on micro-service architecture, reusability, cloud technologies, and most of all, building products that matter and bring value.
• Java, SpringBoot, React (React Native is a plus)
• Oracle database, Elastic Stack/Mongo
• Jenkins & GitHub
• Azure Cloud
• OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Full Stack SW Engineer using technology stack as defined above
• Having a good knowledge of Microservice oriented architecture
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Experience with React Native is a plus
Nice to Have Skills
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Smart casual dress code