About the Client
Our client is the Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now operates not only at Czech republic, but also in Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Croatia.
About the Role
PHP Developer who can apply analytic thinking to problems and find pragmatic solution that will be a lasting value, is part of talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, able to communicate clearly and proactivly and always activly seeking for improvements in existing technologies or processes.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Vue.js based applications of the online betting system
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- 2+ years of professional experience in PHP framework (Nette, Laravel or Symfony) development
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills
- Vue.js or another modern JS framework
- Java, Spring Framework
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Git and Gitflow