About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for experienced Frontend Developer who will be responsible for complex development of the innovative internet-banking platform. We seek for person who is able to bring innovative and delightful designs to life.
- Implement new features for client´s banking platform, change and extend existing features
- You will collaborate closely with business analysts in specking new features
- Initiate test coverage for existing features etc.
- Several years of experience building single page web applications
- Fluency in web development technologies with a good feel for what is and is not possible
Ninja-like skills of refactoring and working with legacy code.
- Understanding the value of TDD, BDD and testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine) as a way to deliver software of higher value
- An ability to express your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
Nice to Have Skills