About the Client
Our client is the Czech IT Centre that provides IT services with focusing on design and development of applications for clients around the world.
About the Role
- He acts as a coordinator of team activities, project and capacity resources.
- It is the only single point of contact between end-users and IT, and his primary responsibility is service and user satisfaction.
- In addition to its professional technical performance, Operations, ability to coordinate the team's performance, fulfil the division's tasks, and ensures the quality of the work in the team.
- He is responsible for managing the asset register.
- He is directly responsible for coaching team members, setting, measuring and evaluating performance goals.
- Be Single point of contact between users and IT.
- Fully customer - oriented and active problem customer solver.
- Builds environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and teamwork.
- Motivates and inspires other team members. Helps to develop team members, helps to resolve unwanted behavior.
- Facilitates conflicts and problems solving and collaboration.
- Encourages creativity and constant improvement.
- Monitors team tasks and intervenes in case of slow progress, delays or need of clarification of tasks (including administration of team issues in the ticketing system).
- Coordinates the review, presentation and release of design layouts, drawings and other team documentation, assures that team documents are up-to date and complete; maintains matrix of personal responsibilities to keep it up-to-date.
- Provides status reporting of team activities against the project plans or activities schedule.
- Coordinates meetings with project managers and functional management to discuss project risks and problems, needed resources or issues, delays in completing the task.
- Proven experience and technical background to the standard technology; experience from the Operations Maintenance, IT Production or Production services – life production environment experience.
- English - written and spoken on intermediate level; Proven leadership capabilities (practical experience from team leader or project manager role); strong interpersonal skills; negotiation skills (empathy, self-control, resilience to stress); time management skills
natural authority and acceptance by the team members.
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly in dynamic environment, ability to work independently.
- Practical experience with administration of Active Directory, Windows 2003 / Windows 2008, MS Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010 and MS SQL 2005 server, skills in administration of the end-user equipment (Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and MS Office family products) and O365 including Polycoms
Good orientation in the servers, workstations, mobile and accessories market (hardware), ability to work in the team, very good communication and negotiation skills.
Nice to Have Skills