About the Client
Our client is a Slovak IT company which provides services in the area of system / information security. The company is providing its clients with simulated virtual attacks (hacking), for the purpose of detection of system vulnerabilities without causing any harm.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a penetration tester. Successful candidate be performing ethical hacking in order the help the company's customers strengthen their information security.
- Security audits of systems and applications
- Using of OWASP, OSSTMM, ISO27002 methodologies, as well as our client’s own methodologies
- Cooperation with interesting customers
- Work experience with UNIX scripting (Linux, Solaris, *BSD) and/or web application development
- Knowledge of web technologies, also at system level (web frameworks, communication protocols, database systems, load balancing)
- Knowledge of web vulnerabilities, principles of their abuse and security options
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Motivation to work and self-educate in the area of IT security
Nice to Have Skills
- CEH, CISSP certificate
- Knowledge of OWASP, OSSTMM, ISO27002 methodologies, alternatively OSVDB, IETF, CVE, NIST