About the Client
We want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
About the Role
We are looking for a embedded software tester who will be part of our software development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for medical products, we would like you to become a part of our team.
-Understand business requirements
-Implementing tests and test cases based on technical specification
-Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
•University education (Master's degree)
•English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - tester
•Ability to test embedded HW and SW with the main focus on SW functionality,
Number of years of experience
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach. Willingness to travel.
Nice to Have Skills