About the Client
We want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
About the Role
Our client is looking for a embedded software engineer who will be part of our software development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for medical products, we would like you to become a part of our team.
- Concept, design and verify software feature on embedded real-time platform.
- Requirement analysis together with system engineer/Architect.
- Creation of detailed documentations, including specification, configuration documents, test plan and test result
- Cooperation with hardware engineer to setup test environment and finish the integration test.
- Knowledge of ARM Cortex M3/M4/M7
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol (DS302, DS401)
- Knowledge of KEIL IDE
Nice to Have Skills