About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for Linux embedded developer for smart & IoT projects
- Develop and provide common Embedded Linux Platform for all product lines of Building Automation.
- Evaluating, using, contributing and further developing open-source and inner-source components for Linux-based products (Embedded/Yocto).
- Developing smart solutions related to networked devices (IoT) connected to the cloud and the associated remote services.
- Formulating and implementing globally coordinated and gradually feasible concepts (secure SW update, Edge Device, …) with applications, this across a variety of products and product lines
- University or higher technical college degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Practical experience with Linux and experience with multiple programming and scripting languages.
- Interest in open-source projects and a readiness to carry your work upstream.
- Experience with technologies such as Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Linux administration and hardening, container technologies and their underlying constructs like cgroups and runC, IoT and web protocols such as WebSockets or MQTT.
- Confident working with modern tools such as git, code reviews, unit tests and continuous integration/delivery.
-English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
Unix/Linux - expert