About the Client
Our client one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. They anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for engineer who will be responsible for building business applications and automating processes using the Power Platform as well as extend, customise and integrate Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
As a Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, integration, and maintenance of the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 services, you will work closely in a multi-functional team to shape the platform that fulfils our client´s business and product vision and ultimately bring value by enabling self-service low-code / no-code features and capabilities for citizen developers.
- Design, build, integrate, monitor and manage Power Platform and Dynamics 365 environments in accordance with best practices - Information Security, Compliance, Legal and Risk Management.
- Support users in tailoring AI to specific business needs and data using AI Builder, Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Services and Machine Learning.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements and present a shared technical and architectural vision to maximise the benefit of the Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Act as Level 3 support and escalation point for advanced troubleshooting activities.
- Facilitate Agile, DevOps process improvement, challenging existing practices and driving ideas and solutions that promote innovative ways of working.
- Report on platform usage and adoption.
Proven understanding of and hands-on experience in the following topics:
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, RPA (UI Flows), Custom connectors, Common Data Service / Dataflex Pro), including practical understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints, or any other low-code / no-code platform and automation software (e.g. Nintex, K2, etc.).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM (configuration and customization, including Common Data Model, CRM plugins, custom workflows, integration, client-side code), or other CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, etc.).
- Microsoft Office 365 Services, Azure development frameworks and cloud services (Functions, Logic Apps, API Management, Storage).
- Technical solution designs and technology architectures and the ability to integrate those.
Nice to Have Skills
- Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Git or equivalent source control system.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum).