About the Client
Our client one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. They anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
For our client´s Digital Workplace agile team we seek for a DWP Cloud developer, who likes to keep on top of the latest trends in modern development frameworks and wants to grow in areas like Power Platform and Dynamics 365 AI, and Machine Learning.
- Design, build, integrate, monitor and manage Power Platform and Dynamics 365 environments in accordance with best practices - Information Security, Compliance, Legal and Risk Management.
- Support users in tailoring AI to specific business needs and data using AI Builder, Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Services and Machine Learning.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements and present a shared technical and architectural vision to maximise the benefit of the Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Act as Level 3 support and escalation point for advanced troubleshooting activities.
- Facilitate Agile, DevOps process improvement, challenging existing practices and driving ideas and solutions that promote innovative ways of working.
- Report on platform usage and adoption.
- Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Git or equivalent source control system.
- Technical solution designs and technology architectures and the ability to integrate those.
Nice to Have Skills
- Microsoft Office 365 Services, Azure development frameworks and cloud services (Functions, Logic Apps, API Management, Storage).
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, RPA (UI Flows), Custom connectors, Common Data Service / Dataflex Pro), including practical understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints, or any other low-code / no-code platform and automation software (e.g. Nintex, K2, etc.).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM (configuration and customization, including Common Data Model, CRM plugins, custom workflows, integration, client-side code), or other CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, etc.).
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum).