About the Client
Our client provides risk transfer solutions to large and mid-sized corporations around the world. Its innovative, highly customised products and standard insurance covers help to make businesses more resilient, while its industry-leading claims service provides additional peace of mind. Company serves clients from over 50 offices worldwide and is backed by the financial strength .
About the Role
In Group Data Ware Houses (GDW) unit, we are responsible to integrate information into two data-warehouses (a business warehouse as well as an IT warehouse). On the other end, we provide information for various customers to fulfill their needs. We wish to strengthen out IT warehouse team. In this role, you will mostly do the business analyses. Are you passionate about data and technology?
You will work with colleagues from various countries who have outstanding experience. We offer an exciting and broad learning opportunity. You'll work closely with many IT business units and on projects which will enable you to actively demonstrate your analytical and communication skills. Are you looking for international collaboration?
• Gather and analyze information requirements, understanding the IT business issues and challenges of our clients
• Collect and figure out data sourcing requirements, identifying the issues of our data providers
• Elaborate and present data integration and exploitation process which includes conceptual and detail views
• Work in Agile team and actively take part in various Agile ceremonies like sprints, planning's, retrospectives
• Assure testing, data quality and perform of reconciliations
• Continuous improvement of software, data and process quality
• Use SQL and modern reporting tools as part of business analyses steps
• Provide consulting services for other units as needed
• Bachelors or Master's degree in a technical field or experience in Information Technology
• Min. 3 years' experience with business and use case analyses
• Strong interest in IT business related topics.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Superb communication skills for collaboration with various global teams
• Experience with database e.g. Oracle or MSSQL, Data modeling, Database design
• Knowledge of SQL (for data analyses)
• Ability to be independent, enthusiastic and responsible
Nice to Have Skills
• Flexible and open to new tasks
• Willing to continuously learn and improve
• Excellent teammate with a can-do approach
• Experience in DWH is an asset