About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients.
About the Role
As a member of the Digital Workplace Change Activities and Adoption (CAA) team, you will support the adoption of our digital tools by gathering and translating visual design requirements and producing accordingly.
- In collaboration with the CAA team, you help create visuals for web and email marketing items, presentation/event materials in line with the Digital Workplace and our client's branding guidelines
- Help design and create infographics for Digital Workplace topics across the board
- Produce short videos on new concepts and tools (both marketing and instructional)
- Create engaging graphics to be used in web applications
- Source images and other visual elements (stock photos, icons, video footage) as required
- Ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into simple and understandable illustrations/visuals
- Have a passion for creating beautiful and functional experiences in online environments
- Use humour in graphics to engage viewers
- Good eye for layouts and distributing visual weight
- Proficient with creative process such as personas, storyboards, mood boards, prototyping, etc.
- The ideal candidate has experience in designing user interfaces as well as designing graphics and can show us examples
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, you like (visual) story-telling
- Strong organisational, time management skills and has attention to detail
- Can work under pressure, has good stress-resistance
- Be able to work autonomously and proactively identify and (constructively) resolve issues arising.
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in the area of Visual Design, UI Design and/or Graphic Design
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have Skills