About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They delivers a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care
Company benefits are:
Adjustable standing desk as a standard
MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
About the Role
We are looking for DevOps Engineer that joins team building innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal.
As DevOps Engineer you will primarily act in / focus on these roles: as DevOps engineer / integrator, infrastructure engineer and continuous integration specialist. In these roles you will heavily support product development activities, but you will also help to operate (installation, updates, trouble shooting) our product at our collaboration partners over the world (support is planned mainly remotely, occasionally onsite).
Additionally, in your secondary role, you will be able to help cross-functional SCRUM team with the software engineering tasks that team needs to handle.
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that in-house product testing, product staging and continuous integration/delivery infrastructures are properly designed and are operating smoothly.
As the technical person that will be in touch with our collaboration partners, you will be bringing first-hand information back to the SCRUM team in order to make our product better.
- Broad knowledge of software, systems and enterprise architecture, SW and HW engineering and communications protocolS
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, bash)
- Comprehensive know-how in IP networks, network security technologies (firewall, security gateways), remote access (VPN, IPSec, SSL)
- LAN/WAN administration
- PKI infrastructure
- Monitoring systems
- CI/CD, build/release pipelines with TFS
- Virtualization solutions (WMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- Does the things to the end
- Open for the changes
- Willing to continuously learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of German language is the advantage
- Azure Cloud Platform