About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating also in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for DevOps Engineer for projects creating cloud-based solutions for smart buildings. You will be part of Scrum team working on implementation of front-end, back-end and AWS cloud infrastructure features. Develop solutions to maintain portfolio of buildings in a cloud-based repository in close cooperation with our colleagues from Switzerland, Germany and other countries. Client uses this repository to help their customers with cost reduction through predictive maintenance and through visualization and analysis of data coming directly from IoT devices installed in the buildings. Goal is to implement a highly responsive, scalable and secure solution with attractive look & feel using state-of-the-art technologies.
• Development and operations of cloud infrastructure as main focus. You should maintain overview about front-end and back-end features
• Document your implementation
• Participate on scrum events – daily stand-up, demo, retrospective, planning
• Communicating with product management, architects and team members from other teams about dependencies
• Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
• GIT (or similar source code management system)
• User level of project tracking tool (Jazz, JIRA, …)
• Experience and willingness to work in agile team
Nice to Have Skills
• Ansible, Chef
• Working experience with object oriented programming languages
• Knowledge of design patterns