About the Client
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Their professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer to clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
About the Role
You will work as a DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of DevOps processes such as deployment, administration autoomatization, security etc. You will be used Utilize various open source technologies.
• Creating a virtual environment to support development and release/deployment
• Establishment of the corresponding DevOps processes in close cooperation with development
• Automatization of required processes
• Build independent web-based tools
• Setting up and ensuring operation in the development, test and production environment
• Configure and manage Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, GIT, Jenkins etc.
Our client has following requirements on the candidates:
• Master Degree in IT Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in managing Linux/Win. based infrastructure
• Experience with virtual machines (creation, orchestration)
• Experience with cloud services (AWS / Ms Azure / Google Cloud Services)
• Experience with implementation of security standards
• Good knowledge of Java
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
Experience with Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB & Elasticsearch, Jenkins – nice to have.