About the Client
The client is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
Their Centre of Excellence in Brno is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistics and IT services to the UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for talented partner for our development teams who are working on one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Europe. We would like to focus on acceleration of our delivery process using various automation CI tools and also refine the quality of the releases by enhancing our test automation framework.
• Automation and enhancement of all aspects of the current release process
• Enhancement and further integration of automated testing process into the release process
• Helping introduction of new technologies to the platform from application point of view (PHP upgrade, migration and virtualization of both production and non-production environments).
• Experience with web development (preferably PHP), OOP principles
• Continuous integration/delivery in multi-project environment (code + database + configuration). Usage and setup of CI tools – Bamboo, Jenkins, Team City,…
• Linux administration experience (Ubuntu), experience with virtualized and cloud solution is a plus
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools is a plus (Bamboo, Stash, Jira, Confluence)
• English spoken and written
Nice to Have Skills