About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for DevOps Engineer for projects creating cloud-based solutions for smart buildings. You will be part of our Scrum team working on implementation of front-end, back-end and AWS cloud infrastructure features.
- Development and operations of cloud infrastructure as main focus
- Participate on scrum events – daily stand-up, demo, retrospective, planning
- Communicating with product management, architects and team members from other teams about dependencies
- Document your implementation
- Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
- GIT (or similar source code management system)
- User level of project tracking tool (Jazz, JIRA, …)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
- Working experience with object oriented programming languages