About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1863, the our client operates through a network of around 80 offices globally. It is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for a highly qualified data scientist passionate for technology and with excellent digital savviness to join our multinational People Analytics team. You will be contributing to Human Resources by applying your statistical and machine learning skills and driving data science capabilities and project within the team.
You will join People Analytics team operating across the globe. To follow trends in HR, they are continuously improving to become more agile and achieve a higher level of operational excellence and efficiency.
- Use state of the art data science techniques, platforms and tools to drive and deliver projects across business units
- Promote advanced analytics knowledge, skills and services through compelling presentations internally and externally
- Collaborate across regions and teams with other data science experts and internal/external project team members solving exciting and complex insurance business challenges from an employee data driven perspective
- If you have proactive and curious attitude, backed up by strong technical knowledge and desire to learn new technologies, team will provide you space for development as well as collaboration, so you can together increase business satisfaction.
- You have proven experience analysing employee related data, have gained an education Computer Science, Applied mathematics, Statistics or other relevant studies.
- Expert-level know-how in machine learning and predictive modeling. You successfully implemented solutions using statistical computing languages, preferably R and/or Python.
Proficient in SQL, Python/R, other languages and systems can be a plus.
- Previous experience in collaboration with business leaders and various business functions to define problem statements and solve them with sophisticated data driven solutions.
- Proactive approach with "CAN DO" attitude, willingness to learn new technologies and dedicatedly keep yourself up to date about the latest developments in AI and data science in particular for employee related topics.
- You are ambitious, stress resistant and a results-oriented problem solver.
- You have fluent English (written & oral).
Nice to Have Skills