About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
About the Role
People Analytics team is looking for a strong and well-rounded Data Visualization and Analytics Specialist to build and develop compelling, interactive, and intuitive visualizations to assist Human Resources with making the right people decisions. By working closely with various teams, you will obtain requirements and an understanding of the business questions in order to develop effective and comprehensive reporting and analytics solutions. The Data governance role gives an opportunity to examine the quality of the data and business/operations processes and directly affect the process of their improvement.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to become part of the People Analytics team, which has begun an exciting journey to impact and support business decisions with HR data.
- Active participation in various projects assigned to People Analytics team.
- Participate in building a strong data visualization strategy at HR, helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data.
- Analyze and assess business challenges, evaluate appropriate solutions based on data analytics and visualizations, present your recommendations to the target audience- middle and top management.
- Use Tableau data visualization tool to generate compelling, interactive visualizations and insights about our Company workforce. Develop complex metric dashboards in Tableau to accelerate our self-service capabilities, enabling the move away from manual reporting processes.
- Creating comprehensive analytics solutions to examine data quality and identify issues by using HR Analytics Database Warehouse and data collected across various data sets.
- Drive process changes to improve data quality and present the findings to the business and the Data governance board. Communicate with board members, prepare, lead and document the quarterly Data governance meeting to present progress and action steps and support decision making.
Innovate or transform existing solutions.
- Address identified data quality issues actively with the respective teams within and outside of HR.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in similar roles,
- Proficient in SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information.
1-2 years Tableau Desktop and data visualization skills with dashboard design capabilities. Experience with similar BI tools is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of business information systems.
- Experience with data analysis, data governance and/or business analysis in the project.
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic.
- Cooperation with business leaders in the past to define problem statements and solve them with advanced data driven solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels and various business functions.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to identify, explore and drive creative ideas.
- Solution and delivery oriented, stress resistant, flexible and teammate.
- "CAN DO" approach and willingness to learn new technologies and continuously upskill.
- Hardworking and ambitious thinker.
- Graduate degree (BA or higher).
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral) is required.
Nice to Have Skills