About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a strong and well-rounded Data Visualization and Analytics Expert to build and develop compelling, interactive, and intuitive visualizations to assist client and client´s Human Resources in making the right people decisions. By working closely with various teams, you will obtain requirements and an understanding of the business questions in order to develop effective reporting and analytics solutions. The result is to simplify the complexity of the available data by creating logical, substantial, and useful visuals. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to become part of the People Analytics team, which has begun an exciting journey to impact and support business decisions with HR data.
In the past two years, the client´s Human Resources function has significantly transformed its operating model and respective organisation to achieve a higher level of operational excellence and efficiency. Having successfully delivered against the initial transformation objectives, the People Analytics function is now taking the next step as well. Two years ago, client started the exciting journey of transforming client´s capabilities to address the current challenges, but also to be future-ready.
To accelerate client´s journey, we are looking for a Data Analyst and Business Consultant to dive into the analytical world by driving client´s visualization capabilities and tools within the team in Bratislava and with client´s customers.
- Active participation in various HR and client projects assigned to People Analytics team. Participate in creating a strong data visualization strategy at client and HR, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data.
- Analyze and assess business challenges, evaluate appropriate solutions based on data analytics and visualizations, present your recommendations to the target audience- middle and top management.
- Support maintenance and improvements of the existing HR Analytics Database Warehouse in close collaboration with IT.
- Collect data across various data sources and prepare complex data sets for analyses.
- Use Tableau data visualization tool to generate compelling, interactive visualizations and insights about our Company workforce. Develop complex metric dashboards in Tableau to accelerate our self-service capabilities, enabling to move away from manual reporting processes.
Innovate or transform existing solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members on workshops, team meetings and projects and share your business and technical knowledge.
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar roles, preferably also in the HR sector.
- 3+ years Tableau Desktop and data visualization skills with dashboard design capabilities.
- Experience with data analysis and/or business analysis in the project.
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic.
- Proficient in SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information.
- Cooperation with business leaders in the past to define problem statements and solve them with advanced data driven solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of business information systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels and various business functions.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to identify, explore and drive innovative ideas.
- Solution and delivery oriented, stress resistant, flexible and teammate.
- "I CAN DO" approach and willingness to learn new technologies and continuously upskill.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious thinker.
- Graduate degree (BA or higher).
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral) is required.
Nice to Have Skills
Experience with BI tools similar to Tableau Desktop