About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a strong and well-rounded Data Visualization and Data Analyst Expert to extend client´s Analytics Team. You will help in accelerating the deployment and improvement of Analytical Services in tight collaboration with peers, internal experts and business clients. In particular your job will be:
- You will generating business insight using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business needs in different client´s domains
- You will build and developing analytics solutions to move towards data-driven decisions alignment with business priorities and key targets
- You will driving improvements of analytics products and services to solve business needs.
- You will lead our local Bratislava team and support to transformation and development the team towards client´s analytical journey.
You should have a background in computer science/engineering, computational linguistics or information science and possesses working experience in at least one (and ideally a combination) of the following domains: data & text mining, machine learning and information visualisation.
- Standardize analytical processes and workflows to streamline service provision as well as further develop client's HR Data Warehouse foundation
- Contribute in an agile team of data analysts to develop and deploy data-driven solutions for various business problems
- Foster new data-driven approaches to generate business insight in order to address unanswered business problems in a dedicated way
- Build-up sustainable relationship with key business and IT stakeholders to become a trusted partner for the field of data analytics.
- You will active participation in various HR projects assigned to our team
- Use Tableau data visualization tool to generate compelling, interactive visualizations across various data sources
- Develop complex metric dashboards to further accelerate self-service capabilities, helping us move away from manual reporting processes
- You also will participate in building a strong data visualization strategy at client and client´s HR, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data
- 3-5 years of professional experience in analytics
- Sound analytical & conceptual skills to understand key business needs and apply existing and novel analytics solutions to solve specific business problems
- Basic knowledge in a variety of analytic, scripting and visualization tools for the integrated analysis of transactional, text, speech and behavioural data
- Experience in relational databases/SQL
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to consult the business and tell the story with data
- Teammate with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Being able to work in an interdisciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- High degree of flexibility, independent and can-do working style
- Ability to work well under pressure and on multiple and conflicting priorities
- Proven dedication to quality and timely customer service
-Familiarity with Big Data concepts, approaches and tools
Nice to Have Skills
- Project experience