About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for person who is passionate about new challenges and who wants to become an expert in cybersecurity governance and awareness. You will work closely with several teams to manage portfolio oversight and raise security awareness.
- Supporting the Security Awareness and Culture Lead with the conduction of phishing awareness campaigns and regular phishing attack simulations.
- Designing awareness and training material and provide training and education for employees on all aspects of information security.
- Maintaining, developing and communicating metrics on information security and phishing awareness to identify areas of improvement with regard to employee awareness.
- Management of the oversight about all cyber security related project and initiatives.
- A graduate or master’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing/Communication or related fields - ideally with an IT security focus or equivalent background.
- Extensive experience in cyber security or information technology is not required. However, you will be expected to continually work with and learn from our security team and stay current with the latest cybersecurity concepts, terminology and risks. Sound understanding and strong interest in cybersecurity, various phishing attack scenarios and information security awareness is a plus.
- Project management experience and the ability to plan, manage and maintain organization-wide phishing awareness simulations and campaigns.
- Keeping the oversight and the monitoring of the different cyber security related projects and initiatives.
- Experience with the coordination and organization of awareness activities as well as different methods of communications, such as social media, writing articles, and event coordination.
- Ability to take the initiative, reach out to and coordinate with colleagues from different departments. Collaboration and partnering with others, to include people in other countries, is a key factor for success.
- Strong communication and writing skills to market complex messages in a simple, clear and engaging manner within our organisation; proficiency in English is required, other languages are a plus.
- Experience in working with the MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Nice to Have Skills