About the Client
Our client is a leading swiss company in the field of instrumental chemical analytics. With more than 2,000 employees, they are develop, produce, sell and maintain high-precision measuring instruments for chemical analyses in the laboratory and in industrial production processes. They are active in more than 80 countries, with their own subsidiaries or exclusive representatives.
Employee perks, benefits
• Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
• Employee Exchange Programs
• Several introduction trainings (partially in Switzerland)
• International environment, team buildings
• Flexible working time + overtimes compensation, occasional home office
• 25 vacation days/year, sickness compensation
• Personal Budget & Green Budget
• Language courses (en, de) fully paid by company
• Referral & relocation bonus
About the Role
We are looking for developers for our client in Bratislava.
• Develop sophisticated software solutions for our Lab Instruments and contribute to all disciplines of software development in a Scrum Team
• Work closely with our chemists in order to understand the requirements of all stakeholders. In your ScrumTeam you elaborate feasible solutions with the Product Owner and implement them with a high commitment to quality
• Be proactive and eager to help your team to continuously sharpen their engineering skills and improve the agile development process.
Technologies: NET Core 3.1, .NET 4.5/ 5, gRPC, .NET Core, Entity FW, WPF, WCF, C#, NHibernate, Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server, XML, ...
Focus on: Agile development (pair programming, code reviews, ...), SOLID Engineering practice (OOA/D, Design Patterns, TDD & Clean Code)
Number of years of experience : 2+
Personality requirements and skills
• Experience with .NET/C# development
• Solid engineering practice (OOA/D, Design Patterns, UML, TDD & CleanCode)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
• Working experience with at least one of the following technologies: WPF, XAML/MVVM
• Experience with agile software development (Scrum)
• German language