About the Client
Our client is company providing IT services in field of banking payment industry.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for experienced Cloud engineer
• Working together with Architects and Engineering teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based architectures and solutions for the company
• Planning, designing, developing and operating cloud-based infrastructures and applications in AWS and MS Azure, ensuring fulfilment of relevant security, redundancy and compliance standards (PCI-DSS, GDPR, RBI Group security policies, etc.)
• Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud infrastructures
• Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
• Supporting intra-company projects and teams in developing Cloud awareness and related architectures
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
• Lead and develop internal best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team(s)
• Collaborating with different Cloud Engineering teams from RBI Group or vendors, participating in respective communities and knowledge sharing activities
• Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
• Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
• Minimum 3+ years experience in developing AWS and/or MS Azure architectures and solution, using public cloud services
• Experience DevOps, coding using JSON, Bash Scripting, Shell, Python and working with JIRA and Confluence
• Very good knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery and automation and preferably with Infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, TeraForm, BitBucket, Git)
• Experience in working with Container technologies (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker)
• Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
• Knowledge and/or experience languages such as Java, C++ or Ruby are a plus
• Experience and knowledge with SOA applications, web services and APIs is beneficial
• Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
• Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Oracle, Postgres.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
• Interest in Cloud Engineering impact on greater business practices.
• Skilled at working within a team, or alone as required.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills