About the Client
Digital transformation is happening at every level in the banking industry, and leading this initiative by delivering digital solutions, is what our client do. One of key solutions is the award winning digital banking platform, providing a desktop and mobile banking gateway for the bank’s retail customers.
About the Role
Someone who has the foresight and expertise to define the cloud landscape, while being the person on the ground helping the customer and teams succeed in the cloud journey.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will facilitate, communicate, design and guide the implementation of cloud technical blueprints. You will ultimately be responsible for matching the technical design specifications with the needs of customers, but also help project managers and cloud engineers understand these requirements with clarity.
- Proven technical expertise in cloud technology and architecture SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Digital Transformation related topics
- Multiple years of experience as an operations engineer, ideally with DevOps experience
- Scripting skills (bash / python), with Linux environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem analysis skills
- Technical knowledge in any of the following areas: Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) or Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry)
- A natural confidence with your communication and team skills, while being fluent in English
- The right mindset for DevOps knowing the processes and the common tools (development pipeline, continuous delivery, automated testing, application analytics)
Nice to Have Skills