About the Client
Our client is international company providing retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products
About the Role
As a member of the CAT (Central Automation Tooling) team you will be responsible for building, supporting and maintaining CI/CD tooling such as Artifactory and SonarQube and providing technical expertise to Devops teams.
Continuous integration and continuous delivery engineer is responsible for the tooling supporting CI/CD, provides technical expertise to business and is able to investigate business requirements and propose optimal solution.
- Implement and set-up the tooling required for company to support the continous integration and continous delivery
- Provide technical expertise and support development teams adopt CI/CD
- Investigate and analyse business requirements for speeding-up integration and delivery of code to Production and propose optimal solution
- Proactively investigate existing solutions and propose improvements and enhancements
- Work independently without supervision while being active contributor in DevOps team
- Support other team colleagues.
- Second-day operations (monitoring, incidents, third-line support)
- For Medior Candidate -
- At least 2 years experience with CI/CD tooling and/or cloud solutions(AWS/Azzure preferred).
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile way of working (Scrum/ Kanban).
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying components(integration tools, deployment tools, testing tools).
- Solid coding/scripting capabilities(ideally Python/Ruby/bash/Powershell)
- Knowledge of system administration with emphasis on Linux/Unix and Windows server is required
- Preferred certifications: AWS(Certified Solutions Architect or Certified Developer - associate or Certified SysOps Administrator - associate)
- CI/CD preferred tooling knowledge: GitLab, Ansible, Terraform, Microsoft Visual Studio Services, Artifactory, SonarQube
- For Junior Candidate -
- Happy to learn new technologies
- Well-organised, able to work to a schedule and report regular updates.
- Good experience of git
- Coding/scripting capabilities(ideally Python/Ruby/bash/Powershell).
- Linux/Unix knowledge
- Any experience with CI/CD automation tooling i.e. Gitlab, VSTS, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Ansible, Terraform
- Some cloud experience (AWS/Azure).
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying components(integration tools, deployment tools, testing tools)
- Happy to sometimes work remotely and travel occasionally when required
Nice to Have Skills
- Problem analysis & judgement
- Planning & organizing skills