About the Client
We want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT - services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
About the Role
To maintain further growth of our installed base, our team will be responsible for migrating the system and maintaining its functionality. For this purpose, we are opening a new position for a mid software engineer who can apply their programming skills, especially in C++/C#.
So, if you want to serve a higher purpose and are passionate about software development in an agile environment, we have the right job for you!
- Software connecting devices from different vendors
- Primarily with C++, but including C# and ASP .NET
- Unit and Integration tests to automate the release environment
- Global Point of Care Diagnostics team
- Hands on experience with C++ development
- Programming skills with C#, ASP .NET
- Experiences with relational databases (e.g. MS SQL) are welcome
- Experience with use of version control system (e.g. GIT, TFS, Azure DevOps or similar)
- Good understanding of agile software development practices
- Understanding of DevOps approach, CI/CD principles
- Test automation on unit and integration level
- Communication skills in English
- Teamwork, virtual work together, continuous improvement mindset
Nice to Have Skills
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to work independently
- Focus on quality