About the Client
Our client is one of the leading providers of integrated security systems, products and services in Scandinavia. The company supplies everything from product development, project planning and design to installation & service. Company's clients include hospitals, universities, airports and prisons.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced developer to join agile development team of equal partners contributing in a variety of roles.
Responsibilities include development and maintenance of our backend platform and public interfaces. Work may require occasional international traveling. Being an international company our main language of communication is English.
Skills & Requirements
• Object-oriented design skills
• Modern software design concepts
• Ability to communicate well with team members
• English communications skills (B1)
Required Technical Skills
• Knowledge of C++, senior developer
• Knowledge of MS SQL
• Basic knowledge of MFC
• Knowledge of network protocols, multithreaded environment
• Familiar with usage of source control systems such as TFS, Git
• Experiences with Client/Server applications
• Experiences with Agile development process
Nice to Have Skills