About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1863, the our client operates through a network of around 80 offices globally. It is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.
About the Role
• Amazing opportunity to work with the latest technology SAP S/4 Hana technology leveraging SAP CO, FI and integrated with SD
• Focus is on global SCA - Service Cost Accounting and Cost Allocation process and IT solution called "SCA IT Services"
• Responsible for gathering, analyzing, documenting & validating of the needs and requirements of the business stakeholders.
• IT run activities, system preparation, files upload, troubleshooting, investigations, monitoring and maintenance of productive IT solution and processes
• Work out, discuss and analyze the requirements for new solutions and enhancements in close cooperation with business experts and application engineers
• Work closely with the ABAP and Hana developers in the realization phase and ensure correct understanding and implementation of business requirements
• Participate in multiple projects as IT Business Analyst working on business requirements, design and ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of given project tasks
• Identify System, Process or Business improvement opportunities (proactive & reactive)
Business Consulting, Business Analysis,
Nice to Have Skills