About the Client
Our client is company providing IT services in a field of banking payment industry.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join a new team about 8-10 people
• Collecting of functional and non-functional requirements for payment solutions and distilling our product backlog into high-level solution designs and visual modelling in cooperation with IT Architect.
• Assessing business requirements and identification of gaps against implemented standard application/functionality; ensure alignment with agreed standards and methodology.
• Preparation of business specifications and definition of business scenarios and use cases for new and complex requirements, description of interaction between system components.
• Working closely with the Development Team by breaking down high-level solution designs into user stories.
• Preparing Acceptance Criteria for QA / Testing team and validation of User Acceptance Testing.
• Keeping the post-implementation documentation up to date and supporting Technical Writers in Merchant Documentation.
• Develop also in other knowledge areas (T-shaping) - it is a plus if you are willing to learn and develop such skill set (e.g. UX-Design, Frontend Development) together with us.
• Cooperation with internal and external customers, suppliers and card schemes (VISA, Mastercard).
• Analysis of rules and regulations of card schemes to ensure alignment of standards between schemes payment solutions.
• International collaboration among the Raiffeisen Bank International Group.
Analytical thinking, good communication and relationship building skills, problem solving and critical thinking, self-managing, facilitation and coordination skills
High attention to detail including precise and effective communication
Strong team collaboration, stress-resilience and flexibility
Strong communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
Sense of achievement from solving problems, and from helping people; Customer Centricity
Knowledge in some of the following business areas related to card processing would be an advantage: POS acquiring, transaction routing, authorization, clearing & settlement, card schemes certification
Fluent English in speaking and writing - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
Experience in product or agile project development in the banking or fintech industry
Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
Good working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Certifications: CBAP (advantage); CREP (advantage)