About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
We are looking for a Blockchain solution support specialist to join Blockchain Center of Excellence. Your primary responsibility will be consultation, guidance and problem solving expertise with respect to technical issues of infrastructure, design, methods, tools etc. to ensure that a robust, maintainable service is provided. Provides critical operational support to all given services with strong focus on Blockchain related products.
- Work as 2nd level support for services related to Blockchain implementation
- Responsible for testing and release to production
- Support Incident, Problem and Critical Incident Management as required, prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria and the needs of the organization in accordance with SLAs
- Maintain good working relationships with appropriate internal and external customers
- Provide technical support to users of business applications, using standard ITS processes and procedures
- Plan, execute and support implementations so the applications themselves are deployed with minimal disruption to the production environment and meet established standards. Provide deployment services for area of competence
- Provide verbal and written technical reports to specialists on aspects of system status.
- Provide technical reports to users and managers.
- Investigate problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions
- Liaise with staff responsible for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems
- As a member of DevOps team, have opportunity to contribute to build phase of the projects
- Experience working with open-source platforms like Quorum, Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Experience working with smart contracts such as Solidity is a plus
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
- Ability to work on 3 rotational shift (morning, noon and midnight)
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of the following languages: Java, NodeJS
- Experience with API integration with a 3rd party applications
- Previous experience working with smart contracts such as Solidity