About the Client
Our client is international company providing retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products.
About the Role
Looking for a motivated, creative and innovative individual to be a part of a growing team with exciting prospects and be a part of our new Data Platform initiative. The work that you will be engaged in will be exciting and challenging and will require you to work in a collaborative environment.
- Implementation of new data platform to support data insight and operational needs,
- Understand data (location, meaning, dictionary) with customer data priority based on detailed analysis,
- Create one source of truth for common clients -> enable possibility to recognize common customer
- Implement new DWH/Data Lake and implement new reporting and data insights (dashboards, Power BI, etc.)
- Create data source of truth for Customer care (CC, Customer portal), CRM, Sales, OPS, etc
- Strong interest to learn, growth and assume additional responsibilities
- Ability to translate business needs into detailed requirements for development teams
- Experience in data engineer (or similar BI) role
- Experience in database concepts, data modelling; data integration including preparation of ETL designs.
- Create data models to enable reporting based on understanding of business needs.
- Rich data visualization and analysis experience
- Knowledge of insurance sector is an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and team spirit
- Proactive, result oriented
- Communication skills
- Experience with using Power BI premium services and premium embedded services
- High level of competence in SQL and Power BI report and dashboard authoring with good DAX skills.
- Practices that show your data structures are easily reproducible
Nice to Have Skills